“Stay here. It is worth it.”

Four Seasons Hotel Boston
Ranked #5 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Boston, Massachusetts
“Stay here. It is worth it.”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Perfect room.
Perfect service.
Perfect location.
Perfect food.

Love this place.

(And the gym is also fabulous!)

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (399)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 February 2012

If you are planning a stay in Boston, the Four Seasons is the place to stay. We have stayed here in several times and never disappointed. Service, location and staff are just great. We will be back in March.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Galloway, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 February 2012

The Four Seasons are an exemplary run business when it comes to service and attention detail.
The hard part is maintaining the consistency. They do it.

The spa/gym area is nice along side the door pool.
Location is great with many stores and restaurants within walking distance.
Great staff.
The food was fantastic as I attending a dinner for an event hosted by the hotel (the best hotel food I have had).
Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I had a ridiculous experience at the Four Seasons Boston during my last stay. The service was abhorrent and I will never stay here again for that reason.

The hotel was notified ahead of time of my arrival time, but yet when I arrived, it took quite a while to check in as the front desk person stalled and delayed and went in the back twice before assigning me a room.

I awoke quite early to catch a flight and I find at 5:30am that the shower does not work. I had to leave and thus had no time to call for repairs. The explanation I received for the delay in checking in was that there was a "large international delegation" that departed later than expected. Check out time is noon approximately, and I checked in after 6:00pm. It is not acceptable to wait 20 minutes to be checked into a five star hotel, nor to be unable to use the most basic of facilities.

I won't be staying here again.

Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank DD196960713
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I have stayed here a number of times and this time I brought my granddaughter. When the luggage was brought to the room the young man said "hi Tiara" as he had been told her name. The look on her face was worth a million. There is no hotel that I have stayed at where the staff are more attentive, yet low key. They are genuinely friendly and make you feel like you belong. I am far from wealthy but this hotel is worth the extra expense. The location is superb, room service is top notch and the Bristol is a relaxed dining room where you can dress casual and eat from a great menu.

Room Tip: The Boston Commons side of the hotel affords you great views and is worth the $170 upgrade from the...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
FSBoston, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this review, 3 February 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our staff does its utmost each day to ensure that all our guests feel at home – and special – while they are here, so we’re delighted Tiara experienced just that! What a special getaway with your granddaughter, and we’re happy you both enjoyed the Hotel’s location and food. We hope you were able to try a few of our Bristol Lounge specialties (and desserts!) also hope that you’ll have the chance to return in the future; it would be a pleasure to host you and Tiara once again!
MV1
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This is currently the ONLY five star hotel in Boston...and it certainly lives up to that. Staff is superb, pleasant and caring. Made me feel like royalty...I only live 30 minutes from the hotel and had the chance to spend the weekend. Had an in room massage. I have had better massages, at least I tried it. Wasn't awful, but not terrific. Breakfast was GREAT both days. I did lunch and dinner outside of hotel. GREAT nights sleep, GREAT atmosphere in the lounge. Great location to walk around the city. I can not wait to go back!! Next time I will take my two children. They are also very welcome.

Room Tip: Get a room facing Boston Common, you will be very pleased :)
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Thanks so much for your feedback. We’re elated you had a wonderful time and liked our Four Seasons mattresses (the best!) as well as The Bristol Lounge. We’re disappointed however that your massage was not as amazing as it should have been (EVERY massage should be incredible!). If you're comfortable sharing details, we’d love to hear - please email pr.boston@fourseasons.com. We're so glad you're planning to bring your children back for a visit and encourage you to look into the Kid-Kation package, which includes fun-filled amenities such as a visit from the Ice Cream man and backpacks filled with games. Thank you again - we hope to see your family soon!
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 29 January 2012

From the luxurious accomodations to the extraordinary staff who are genuine in making you feel welcome, the Four Seasons is the best hotel choice for Boston.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business