2,040 results
All reviews bristol lounge house car public gardens executive suite room service newbury street indoor pool beacon hill luxury hotel the location is perfect beautiful hotel fitness center freedom trail fs concierge wedding commons
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Had one of those 'once in a lifetime' stays at Four Seasons Boston. Consistently amazing. Great staff. Fantastic meals. Perfect location for a great Red Sox weekend.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Perfect room.
Perfect service.
Perfect location.
Perfect food.

Love this place.

(And the gym is also fabulous!)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2012

If you are planning a stay in Boston, the Four Seasons is the place to stay. We have stayed here in several times and never disappointed. Service, location and staff are just great. We will be back in March.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2012

The Four Seasons are an exemplary run business when it comes to service and attention detail.
The hard part is maintaining the consistency. They do it.

The spa/gym area is nice along side the door pool.
Location is great with many stores and restaurants within walking distance.
Great staff.
The food was fantastic as I attending a dinner for an event hosted by the hotel (the best hotel food I have had).
Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I had a ridiculous experience at the Four Seasons Boston during my last stay. The service was abhorrent and I will never stay here again for that reason.

The hotel was notified ahead of time of my arrival time, but yet when I arrived, it took quite a while to check in as the front desk person stalled and delayed and went in the back twice before assigning me a room.

I awoke quite early to catch a flight and I find at 5:30am that the shower does not work. I had to leave and thus had no time to call for repairs. The explanation I received for the delay in checking in was that there was a "large international delegation" that departed later than expected. Check out time is noon approximately, and I checked in after 6:00pm. It is not acceptable to wait 20 minutes to be checked into a five star hotel, nor to be unable to use the most basic of facilities.

I won't be staying here again.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business