Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ninah Rein
Bar Harbor, Maine

Kendall and Peter are great at their job

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 13, 2023
Stay here. The front desk staff Kendall and Peter need to be compensated for their amazing work because they are extremely attentive to all. Parking is affordable and directly across the street. The location is 5 min walk away from Boston Common and everything else you would need is in walking distance. The rooms are clean and nice with a modern flare. They have an ice machine coffee and an elevator.
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Wyndham
6.3 km from Found Hotel Boston Common
Free parking
View more hotels in Boston
All reviews dorm room coffee station a lovely place to stay great location an expensive city tea coffee comfortable bed short stay stay there again boutique hotel south station front desk staff small room enjoyed my stay within walking distance a great stay public transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2023

At first I thought the price was absolutely ridiculous for such a tiny room, but then I realised that Boston is an expensive city. As the room had all the basic amenities I am glad that I booked it.
Also, the staff at reception were lovely, especially Kendall who offered some fantastic restaurant recommendation and was a pleasure to chat with. As a solo traveller I do appreciate that very much.
The only downsides were the noise for the construction site out front and the lack of cleanliness in the room. The window was extremely dirty and when I checked the space between bed and wall to make sure I had not dropped anything it looked as if it had never been cleaned at all.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2023

The room I was assigned did not match the photo. The room I had is on the first floor and looked a bit like a prison room. The windows were frosted because they both were both on service alleys. One opened a bit and I could see trash dumpsters.

There was also a strong odor which was unpleasant.

For $291 this was all unacceptable. This rooms should not even be used for guests.

Room tip: Do not book online. Call and ask for a room NOT on the first floor or you will be very disappointed.
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Jim C
Reviewed May 18, 2023

This was a pretty terrible experience. My husband and I arrived late at night (which was indicated on our reservation) and after a rather long check-in process, were given a key to our room. We headed upstairs to find that the room had only a single twin bed. We drug our luggage back downstairs to let the young man at the front desk know that we had reserved a queen (also on our reservation and, one would think, obvious based on the fact that we were two people). He was very apologetic and spent the next 20 minutes looking through the computer system to try to find us an alternate room. Finally, he admitted that there had been an error in the reservation system and they did not have a queen room for us. He apologized again and assured us that the reservation manager, who would be there the next morning, would issue us a large refund so that we would 'pay $100 at most, and likely nothing.' Exhausted from a day of travel and in an unfamiliar city, we decided to make the twin bed work and snuggled (uncomfortably) for the night. Upon check out the next morning, we spoke to the supposed reservation manager, who told us she also was not able to approve any discount further than the $40 rate difference between a queen and a twin room, and that only her manager could approve anything additional. He, conveniently, was not available, so she encouraged us to email him, and 'cc her to make sure he got the message. I sent a long, polite email explaining the situation, and have gotten zero response or update to my charges. I will say that the staff I interacted with were polite and tried to be helpful, but seem to work for a manager who puts them into tough situations and apparently doesn't care about customer satisfaction. We cannot recommend and will not be back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank jannamt
Reviewed May 14, 2023

We walked in, commented on how cute the hotel was, how good it smelled, we checked in and then looked at the room......After asking if there was a different room because the one we were being given one that was 3 feet from the lobby front door and my husband is VERY light sleeper, the manager came out after about 5 minutes and was VERY aggressive in his manner telling us to go somewhere else, that we were not welcome there!!!!

We were in SHOCK/STUNNED!!!!! All we had done was ask if there was an option for a different room. We asked nicely, kindly, and appropriately. He told us to leave and find something else. He told us that he would not give us a refund because it was a 3rd party purchase. After a few minutes of being super shocked to a point of immobility/that we DID NOT KNOW WHY he because he was so angry at us?????, I began to film the interactions. because I felt that this was 1. an unsafe situation, and 2. at least needed to go to the admin. of the Hotel.

When he realized I was filming, his demeanor changed to one of more of an appropriate approach for the hospitality business. He then offered us a refund. By this time, I felt unsafe staying there; that perhaps our room and belongings would be in jeopardy, so I finally insisted to my husband that we leave.

When I pointed out to him how his demeanor had changed because I was filming, he then threatened me with the police . After that he threatened me with the police several times for filming the interactions!!! I was filming for our own safety.

I don't wish anything bad on anyone, but I can only assume that he has some very personal issues he is dealing with that he brought to work. I have stayed in NUMEROUS rooms across the country. This is a first to be asked to leave and then get threatened by the police. Shocking!!!!!!

Room tip: Good Luck
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank madeline w
Reviewed May 14, 2023

I have never taken the time to post a negative review. This is my fist effort at preventing others the miserable experience my wife and I had. The room assigned was off the main entrance. When I asked if there was a quieter room available the manager in less than two minutes of introduction asked me to leave the premises. I was and continue to be flabbergasted. The hospitality industry would collapse and cease to exist if the behavior I was exposed to was the norm. No, this was an aggressive, belligerent, rude pompous fool who felt his power in life was enhanced by sending paying customers out onto the street. A shameful representation of a business I would strongly condemn and warn others to avoid. I found s#&t at the Found.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank robert h