“Best Donuts! ”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighbourhood: South Boston
Neighbourhood: South Boston
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Honestly I completely stopped buying D&D Donuts. They are garbage compared to Doughboys. Alex is one of the nice Ladies that work there and she turned me on to my now favorite tea mix 1 bag Camomile and 1 bag Mint Medley with a touch of Honey. My favorite Donuts are the maple, lemon glazes, and the regular glazed. You should see the size of there coffee rolls!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

honestly they have the most delicious meals and its all cooked on the premises each day and made fresh. they have great specials

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I usually go through the drive-thru, and the service is always great. The coffee is delicious! I always buy a ham and cheese croissant with french vanilla coffee (the best I ever had). At the deli, I have only tried the tuna sub. The service on that side is also great and very fast. I would recommend this place to anyone who is in a hurry, or wants to sit down and enjoy the coffee. Since its open 24 hours, it is literally good at anytime!!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

My friend and I were walking by Doughboy Donuts and Deli when we decided to stop in - I'm so glad we did! The interior is very old school with two different sides (one for coffee/donuts and one for the pizza/deli). We decided to each get a coffee and split a slice of pizza and a donut. Delicious food and drinks at a very reasonable price! I wish they had other locations!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

An old South Boston shop mainly for the blue collar guy but excellent iced coffee and hot coffee that in my estimation is stronger and beats dunkies. Donuts also have that little bit of crunch to them where other donuts are soft and sweaty. I recommend coffee and donuts.