5,444 results
All reviews no tipping the world trade center silver line pillow library convention center great hotel health club logan airport room service water taxi business trip public transportation close to the airport south station the north end corner room conference
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We stayed at the Seaport hotel in Boston's vibrant & bustling Waterfront area for my sister's wedding the weekend of July 10th, 2011. As new parents, my husband and I were very pleased that the hotel offered a crib or pack n play for our daughter, and the hotel staff, bellmen and valets were very helpful and friendly. I chose The Seaport, as I had stayed at the hotel for business and knew it would be an excellent choice for my sister's wedding guests, for many reasons, most notably: the staff are very professional and accommodating, for it's central Boston location, newly remodeled decor, in-house restaurants - Tamo bar (great for evening drinks), bakery/cafe (Starbucks coffee & great sandwiches) and Aura restaurant, modern gym & spa with indoor pool (great for cold winters!)... and proximity to Logan airport, public transportation and great new restaurants and bars! The wedding block room rate was excellent & an affordable for a prime Boston location, and the sales staff offered the Bride a lovely suite with living room area which was perfect for getting ready the day of the wedding. Also, the grounds are well manicured and we took many of my sister’s bridal photos in and around the hotel and on the Harbor. I can’t say enough about the Seaport Hotel...it is the perfect Boston destination, whether you are in town for business, pleasure, a wedding or family travel!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We chose the Seaport Boston semi-blindly, after seeing what the "pre-cruise" hotels in Boston wanted to charge (outrageous!) for a couple of nights before we sailed. I don't know how the Seaport delivers such great service at such reasonable prices, but we were VERY impressed. After a delayed cross-country flight, we arrived at the hotel at 1am, starving and exhausted. Walter, the doorman, took charge and we were not only in our rooms in a few minutes, but had a beautiful table with an excellent salad, soup and sandwich (even a floating orchid!) in only a few minutes more. I regret we did not get the names of the young man and woman at the front desk, but they couldn't have been more welcoming or helpful. Walter even got us special pillows - and refused a tip! Room was very comfortable, quiet, free wi-fi and no tipping! How could it get better? When we returned for another night after the cruise, we had a beautiful view of the Harbor and skyline! Lots of trendy restaurants withing walking distance and the Beantown Trolley at the front door (with discount coupons provided by the hotel)! T-stop right around the corner, too. I can't think of anything more that we could have asked for - and hundreds less than any other 4 star Boston hotel. No way to go wrong with this choice...Great job, Seaport Boston - thanks again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RenoHighlander
Reviewed October 6, 2011

If you're heading to Boston try something a bit different and stay at the Seaport Hotel in the beautiful
relatively new financial district.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2011

The location is great - close to airport and near good restaurants. Walking distance of most sights. The rooms have always been exceptionally clean and comfortable. Service is great, even if the valet parking got somewhat confusing when we were checking in last time. This is our hotel of choice when we're in Boston. The fitness center and the pool area are exceptional. The front desk staff has always been pleasant, helpful, and accomodating. We look forward to our next trip!

Room Tip: we've always had great rooms
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenn1115
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Thank you for making Seaport your choice when travelling to Boston. We appreciate your compliments and look forward to welcoming you back. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you remain more productive and comfortable while travelling.

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed October 2, 2011

Stayed one night at the seaport and randomly got put in one of the "Pure" pilot rooms that are hypoallergenic, have air purifiers, special pillows, and all sorts of other fancy features (check their website for a better list) and I had the best night sleep of my life (with intense allergies I'm usually not comfortable in hotels, but this room totally catered to that). The room was so clean and comfortable and very aesthetically pleasing. The facilities are gorgeous and its in a great location right next to the world trade center/the water. The views from the restaurant are awesome and they had yummy (but relatively pricey) food.

My only complaint is there is no tipping the staff (the front-desk lets you know on arrival) and I felt the staff didn't work as hard as a result of it. We got our own taxi out front, waited 15 minutes for someone to help us with our luggage, Etc. I will note it was a busy weekend at the hotel with multiple weddings, but for the price of the rooms I expected high quality service everytime.

Room Tip: See if you can be placed in a pure pilot room on the ninth floor, its so cool!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family