5,484 results
All reviews no tipping seaport boston the world trade center pillow library silver line convention center great hotel health club logan airport room service water taxi within walking distance business trip close to the airport public transportation south station corner room
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in order to attend my daughter's graduation. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Our room was great. It was very clean and spacious. Logan airport is across the bay and you have multiple options to getting there: Silver line on the T, take a cab, or water taxi. Took a water taxi the day we landed. It was wonderful. The day was warm and clear and the dock is right across the street. Despite the hotel being very busy, we never heard any noise. We had a corner room, 1135, so we had spectacular views! Would definetly stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mdxmama
Reviewed May 23, 2012

stayed here for a recent conference, it was a value for money experience. Service was really good, room was fine, food was a bit ordinary, but considering it was a conference hotel it was acceptable. Pillows were comfy and wi fi worked right through the hotel and even in the conference. I would stay here again and can recommend it to my fellow travellers.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jenjenrossco
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Don't event think twice about this hotel. It was extremely convenient for attending a graduation right across the street - if you have ever driven in Boston, you will know how priceless this convenience is. While you may think its pricey, the service was the best I have ever received in any of my travels - they couldn't do enough for you. Also, recognize that this hotel will NOT let you tip..no tips for anyone...I tried. Don't hesitate on the valet parking option...sooo convenient and so quick, its not worth the walk down the block for public parking routine. Rooms are beautiful and most important - clean! They offer a variety of pillow options and really have your personal comfort in mind.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gw345
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Booked here on a busy weekend. The big flaw is it is so far from the center. But, then, on a nice sunny day, the seaport area is the prettiest place in town. The hotel rooms are very large, have chairs or (I would guess) couches to sit on. The beds are comfortable. The service is first-rate. I would give it 5 stars, but I don't think the restaurant is very good. Insipid coffee, steam-table potatoes at breakfast, or a buffet not quite as good as at a Holiday Inn.

The location is what it is. You can walk into town, or take the Silver Line busway to South Station where you connect with the rest of the "T". And in the other direction: direct service to your terminal at Logan for $2.00. I would seriously consider coming back.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor with a harbor view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. Would stay here again. I was in Boston for business and this was a great fit.

• Stayed: April 2012