All reviews logan airport park and fly standard courtyard shuttle service free shuttle an early morning flight nice lobby rental car front desk staff breakfast buffet stayed here for one night would stay here again up to date t station convenient location bos convenience
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Stayed here for one night as we had a very early morning flight out of Logan. It's very conveniently located to the airport, and they offer a shuttle as well. Allow you to leave your auto in their lot for the duration of your trip. Buffet breakfast is good, and service throughout the hotel is friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JMBinCT
Amy D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your review.

I am glad you enjoyed your time with us !! We look forward to serving you again soon !!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

excellent hotel for the price we paid service was great from the front desk to the maid service will return on my next visit in august .the the front desk agents were veryhelpful i think his name is joe if am not mistaking ---great job buddy really aoppreciate the service you gave us

Room Tip: all of the rooms were great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Amy D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you as our guest in the future !!!

Front office manager

Reviewed March 15, 2018

I got stuck in Boston during a blizzard and had no choice but to stay at this overpriced hotel. Clean, efficient check in, attractive, room good. However, the room was very hart to get warm enough, and the "blanket" was hardly worth the name - and no extra in the closet. Worst of all, however, was the lack of hot water in the shower. Upon arrival, the shower was luke warm (10pm) but I figured it was late, and I just needed sleep after a nonstop flight from Shanghai. But in the morning it was worse - started hot for about 15 seconds, then turned cold and the pressure dropped. I waited but it just got colder. Finally I gave up and rinsed off in cold water. The hotel restaurant prominently advertised a buffet breakfast - but on ordering found it was not available for another month. No room safe. When i complained about the hot water as I was checking out, the clerk offered me a free breakfast - but that is of little use to a guest checking out to catch a flight. Overall, for a hotel that charged $250 a night, a hot shower is the very least one should expect.

Room Tip: None, but I won't be staying here again unless I am desperate.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Amy D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Amy Debona and I am the
Front Office Manager at the Courtyard Boston Logan Airport. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 617-569-5250. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Courtyard Boston Logan Airport.

Amy Debona
Front Office Manager
gss/ social property
amy.debona@oceanprop.com
617-569-5250

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Clean, convenient and with a good park and fly program, this is a great option near logan airport. The shuttle is great to the airport but make sure to check where pick up option is for the return. They also gave us a good local dinner recommendation, very helpful staff.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Amy D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed March 3, 2018

We were here on a visit, to to use the airport. The room was clean and comfortable. TV not very big but a nice work desk if that is what you need. The love seat/couch was comfortable to sit on. Great rate for the one night so that is what brought us here. The parking lot is huge and very busy. Be prepared to walk a distance to the hotel. There is an indoor pool and fitness room.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple