Clarion Inn(Tupelo)
US$57
US$99
Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$60
US$86
Hotels.com
US$69
Americas Best Value Inn - Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$55
Quality Inn(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
QualityInn
Comfort Inn(Tupelo)
ComfortInn
All reviewsbarnes crossingcookiesgreat hotelthe hotel staffnewer hotelbreakfast attendantspacious roomroad noisecomplimentary breakfastnext morningrestaurants and shoppingfront desk staffthe breakfast areafitness centerstaff was very friendlywafflesindoor pool
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I am fortunate to be able to accompany my husband who works for Toyota. We have stayed at this hotel several times while he is on business travel. I can't say enough good things about this place so I'll just sum it it up stating that the staff makes you feel like family. Miss Annie who is over breakfast (kicthen) is just an angel and always has a smile and kind word to start your day. She goes out of her way to make sure you are taken care of. One of the eariler posters nailed it when they bragged on her sausage gravy, (my favorite and she knows it) She found out that we were going to be here this week and Monday morning gravy was served. She is a sweetheart.
All the staff here are amazing. The hotel is new and very tastefully decorated in modern design. It's just a couple of minutes from the mall, dining, and just about anything else you need or want. If I had one complaint is would be that the beds are so comfortable that it makes it hard getting out of them..(meaning you won't want too!). :-) Overall I have to give this Hampton a 5. Great job guys!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary D
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2012

Taking the time to give us such a nice review is greatly appreciated here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing. We hope to see you again when you travel back to Tupelo.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

Friendly staff recommended local restaurant that was outstanding. Breakfast by Miss Anna (don't miss her sausage gravy) is the best ever at a Hampton. Rooms well laid out and nicely decorated.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 0amm0
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear you mentioned them in your review! It will certainly be shared with them. Thank you from all of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Nice, new hotel near stores, shopping.
Hotel staff was great. Rooms, etc. great given the fresh, new facility.
Pricey.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Phaser

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a nice review.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

The hotel is new and the rooms are modern, clean and nicely decorated. The front desk and breakfast staff are really friendly. Has a good fitness room too.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank jsgb
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Overall this hotel was nice. The lobby looked and smelled nice and new, and the rooms were nice. The bathroom was also very nice and spacious. My room was also very quiet.

The one issue I had was the room did not have a comfortable chair to sit in, to watch TV. I asked the front desk if this was normal, and they said it was. This is the only hotel I have ever stayed in where I was forced to sit in a desk chair to watch TV. They should seriously consider buying some upolstered chairs with ottomans for the rooms.

The front desk staff, and the staff at the free breakfast, were very nice and helpful. Since I was visiting for business, I was always up quite early, I always arrived for breakfast before the posted breakfast hours, and they let me and my workmates grab something anyway.

On Mondays to Wednesday each week they had a small food offering in the breakfast area from 5-7PM. The first day they had pizza which was pretty good. The other days it was some unforgettable deep fried something or other. I stayed at the Courtyard in Tupelo and they had a much nicer offerring in the late afternoon.

Overall it was a good experience and close to many restaurants and shopping, but I may have to think about whether this hotel is right for me due to the in-room seating.
I wouldn't let this stop anyone else from staying here. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and the hotel is nicely decorated and comfortable to stay in.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank rosetoffeetoffee
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2011

We are glad to hear you liked our hotel and we will take your ideas about the chair up at our next meeting. Thank you for your review.