All reviews barnes crossing cookies great hotel the hotel staff newer hotel breakfast attendant spacious room road noise complimentary breakfast next morning restaurants and shopping front desk staff fitness center staff was very friendly the breakfast area waffles indoor pool
Reviewed March 4, 2018

My stay at Hampton Inn and Suite was very pleasant. the Staff Ms Annie in the kitchen, Bridgett the clerk, the room was clean and comfortable the staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Whenever I visit Tupelo I will not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you for complementing our staff here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

I use Hampton Hotels all across the state, and this one is my favorite by far. The facilities are well kept and the staff is always friendly. The location is close to restaurants and shopping, which is a plus for me.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Thank you for letting us know you consider our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing is your favorite. We are glad you enjoy your stays and look forward to hosting you again soon. Your business and your good review are appreciated.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

The hotel was so clean and modern. It felt as if I was in a 5 star hotel. The room was large. The bathroom was immaculate. Front desk staff greeted upon entry. Breakfast was normal. Wait staff friendly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you had a speedy and efficient check-in. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

I have nothing negative to say! Beautiful and comfortable. The room was spacious and clean. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. The hotel is set off the busy road and you must turn in by Best Buy to reach it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you for your good review and letting us know you and your family enjoyed your stay. We are glad you chose our hotel and hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Was in town for a funeral the hotel was clean and the breakfast accommodations were great. Staff was polite and helpful. If you are in the Tupelo area I recommend you staying at this hotel for a comfortable nights rest.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

We were glad to be of assistance during this time. Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing a good review.