“Great, inexpensive place to stay”

Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Got in to Tupelo late at night and found this hotel from Trip Advisor. Very good recommendations from others. I was greeted by a very friendly individual, and she got me into a room, and got me signed up for their Rewards card and credited the stay. All very easy. Good breakfast. Convenient to a Chili's for a couple of tired, hungry travelers. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mjrtigger

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stay in about 3 different hotels a month, this is by far the best i have stayed in. I travel all the time for buisness, and have a budget to go by, and this hotel fits it. I usually go for Hampton Inns but was told about this hotel, and the price was better than Hampton. Everything about this hotel is great, Friendly staff, great room, 37 in flat screen! Bed is very comfortable, the location is a big plus. I walked to eat everynight, and even to catch a movie one night.... I look forward to working in Tupelo because of this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank chase s
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We had only one evening to spend in Tupelo on the way to Atlanta. Frankly, we were surprised by the Best Western Tupelo Inn and Suites. It is absolutely one of the nicest, cleanest, most beautifully appointed motels we have ever experienced. The staff gives meaning to "Southern Hospitality." We will definitely plan to stay here when in this area again. In fact, we may just plan a trip around the Best Western Tupelo Inn and Suites. It is worth the trip.

Room Tip: At first we were worried that our room was near the elevator, which is often noisy. Not so. Very q...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Vance99TulsaOK
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This hotel is new and provided a wonderful stay on my long trip with children. The breakfast staff and staff in general are delightful. The rooms are clean and comfortable and spacious. I got this hotel on a bidding sight for a nice discount, but this actually one I would have paid full price for if I had know. How nice it was!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank FavoriteRocketship
Doug W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

Thanks for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Stayed for one night when visiting Tupelo.
The check in was quick and friendly. The rooms are of good size well furnished and ours was perfectly prepared. The beds were really comfortable.
The hotel provided a cooked self service breakfast in a really pleasent lobby area.
The Hotel is located on the edge of a large retail park and is quite easy to find. Next door there is a Chilli's and an Olive Garden retaurants to eat if you do not feel like driving to find an evening meal. The are feels very safe.
We enjoyed our brief stay and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gostling

Speaking for my staff and for myself, we do sincerely appreciate the nice review. We are proud that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and that you enjoyed our location. We hope to see you again soon at the Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

Slow check in - desk clerk was polite but extremely unorganized and highly distracted. It took us 20min to ckeck in We requested a top floor room when reservation was made however upon arrival this was not honored nor was she aware of this request and no top floor was available. Second our key card did not work when we got to our room. Thirdly we could hear the people above us walking and running across their floor over our tv which is why we requested a top floor in the first place. Room was clean and comfortable just noisy from people above us. The breakfast was honestly lousy and lacking even though it was included in room price. The eggs had pools of water in the eggs, pancake machine broken, gravy was gray paste, attendant uncaring and slow, and so either I could have cereal and toast or egg soup and paste.

We usually stay at holiday inn express or Hampton inns when we travel and are easy to please but thought we would try this hotel as it was number one on TA. Poor choice on our part

• Stayed: March 2012

I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us at the Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites. I hope that you decide to give us another try in the future and that we get a chance to show you the superior customer care that you deserve. Thanks for your business and for the review.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

When our family checked in on our way to Atlanta, I could not believe how nice this hotel was. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room and the decorations were definitely a plus. The breakfast area is very nice and homey and the food was great. We made sure to stay here again on our way back home. Can't wait to book another stay at a Best Western Plus!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AmyL235

Thanks for the wonderful review and also for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites. We are proud that you enjoyed our hotel so much that you stayed with us twice. The staff was glad to hear that they had made your trip memorable. We look forward to you staying with us again soon.