Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$65
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanice machinedowntown arealocation is greatenjoyed my stayfront desk clerkstay there againmotelpetnoisehighway
Reviewed January 5, 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8TupeloAirport, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Excellent hotel... clean, newly renovated, excellent staff and management. Free waffles in the morning. I will stay here again. I had to check in about 2 AM and the manager was still on duty. He was very courteous and friendly.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Super8TupeloAirport, webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. I’m happy that you had nice stay.We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Excellent for quick stay on the road....

I was traveling down Highway 78 and needed a room to sleep. This hotel is very nice, and has been recently renovated. Management was helpful and very friendly. The room was clean and had been recently redecorated. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Super8TupeloAirport, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments and for noticing the many positive aspects of our hotel. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We’ll be here for you when you need us again.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8TupeloAirport, webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We feel the price was a bit high to have burn holes in the bed cover, and a faucet that we could not turn off, although they did apologize for that. We hope this will improve as Tupelo is an interesting place to visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Super8TupeloAirport, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.