“Horrible attitudes”

Add it.
Extreme Yogurt
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Tupelo
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

This was by far the worst experience I have had with a ice cream shop. We were going to knock out 2 birds with one stone and eat at restaurant next door and have yogurt for dessert. Well needless to say we didn't even make to the yogurt. The owner had put signs out for their parking only so I parked in one none of their others were taken. Had enough time to get the family out of the truck, lock and start walking away. He comes strutting out and told me that spot was for his customers only. So I told him I was going to eat supper then bring the kids for yogurt. He wasn't having that. Threatening to tow me if I stayed parked. He also owns extreme tan next door to him. Monday my wife will be finding elsewhere to tan and I will not recommend either of his businesses to anyone ever.

Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

The yogurt was a little too soft the day we were there but still was good. They have a great selection of toppings and the whole place always seems clean. The staff always smiles and greets us.

Reviewed January 4, 2016

We go here once or twice a month, when we can! Nothing else in town even comes close to this place. Went to Yummy Yogurt once - they only had 3 flavors to choose from! Plenty of choices here & the staff is always nice & friendly!

Reviewed April 29, 2015

tried salted caramel(half) and white chocolate(half) with waffle cone. I enjoyed. Every topping you can imagine. Liked the fact that topping are not in a scooper but in a dispenser. very sanitary.

Reviewed January 30, 2015

Very good, good variety. The yogurt is fantastic and there are an array of delicious varieties. Best of all, it is always very clean.

Been to Extreme Yogurt? Share your experiences!