All reviewstruck stopair worked wellfamily ownedbagelsfront deskbest ratecold cerealwould definitely stay here againcontinental breakfastwasher and dryerroom was spaciousnight's sleepovernight stoproad tripup to dateother hotelswithin walking distance
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Room was extremely clean. Air unit worked great. Bed was so comfortable and staff was very friendly! Great stay for very affordable cost! The area was nice and quite and it was conveniently located near the interstate.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We need a room for the night, we had not checked ahead of time so this room was sight unseen.
The people that run this establishment are I assume a family and they are extremely courteous, pleasant and efficient.
Our room was on the 1st. floor as requested, the room was very clean and well equipped, the bed and pillows were great and I think I had the best nights sleep of the entire trip.
Breakfast in the morning was basically nonexistent but I think it was because we were late and probably the last people thru.
For the price I paid for the room getting breakfast on the road was not an issue.
Do not hesitate in staying here !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2018

I've only stayed at this chain once before and wasn't that impressed, but this one had good reviews so I gave it a chance. It was a terrific stay! Everything was clean and modern, and the room was spacious, but the best part was the breakfast -- biscuits & gravy, sausage, etc. They really deserved the good reviews

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeremy J
Reviewed March 4, 2018

We were very happy with everything at the beginning of our stay but a bunch of hooligans running around after midnight marred our night. Everything was nice and clean in our room and the lobby area. Without the hooligans I would have given 5 stars.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

My kids and I were traveling through and need a place to stop for the night. Management was very friendly. Room was extremely clean. Easy access to the highway. It is a five-star hotel for the two star category. We will likely stop here for the night on our return from our trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family