“Amazing buffet”

Ranked #31 of 221 Restaurants in Tupelo
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed January 27, 2016

Such a fresh buffet! Excellent customer service an always greeted with a smile. Free ice cream was a pleasant surprise for dining in.

Reviewed January 4, 2016

Danver's is a Great place to eat. They have the BEST & freshest salad bar in town. I like their turkey burgers, their roast beef sandwiches & my wife Loves their hot dogs. Been eating here for at least 20 years now.

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

We are new to Tupelo area, originally from muscle shoals, we wanted to try something new. I got a $9 burger platter and the drink was $2 more, so, yeah, basically $11. The platter includes a choice of soup or salad, a childs side order of fries that were like rubber. The burger had no taste to it. Now if I'm going to order something like that, I expect it to have more quality to it, I can go to Mcdonalds and five guys and pay less than this. If it says platter the burger needs to be made fresh and bigger on a real plate, not some cheap fast-food burger. So if you want quality for your money, avoid this place. I work with food and I expect to get what I pay for just like I give quality and professionalism to where I work, not to mention the cashier and expeditor were rude as hell.

Reviewed September 21, 2015

Stopped at Danver's for supper while spending the night in Tupelo, MS, on the way from Branson, MO, to Atlanta, GA. Lots of restaurants in the city, but we noticed the parking lot was full and lots of people sitting in the restaurant. Always, a good sign. We were not disappointed. Although there were other menu items, we ordered the soup and salad bar for our light evening meal - as did a majority of others in the restaurant. A good choice of self-serve salad at a reasonable price. Several types of soup, but we chose the vegetable soup and that was an excellent choice - fresh home-made soup with lots of veggies - potatoes, carrots, peas, beans, and other veggies and very tasty. The fresh salad, fruit and desert bar was well stocked with many menu items to enjoy. Lots of singles, couples, families and children enjoying their meals. We would return again it we stop over in Tupelo, MS.

Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

The staff and the food at Danvers were great! Wish Danvers would expand to other towns. Best Roast beef sandwiches in town.

Been to Danver's? Share your experiences!