“Good Pho though not exceptional”
Review of Saigon

Saigon
Ranked #44 of 390 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed February 28, 2018

A rather plain dining area, showing its age. I enjoyed the Pho though I've had better but I've had far worse. You order at the counter and they bring it to you. Considering this is the only Vietnamese restaurant I found it is a good place for some Pho while in town.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

What a delightful find! The food is fresh and the veggies crunchy. It was raining so I decided to try the Drive-Thru. I had a special request and they accommodated me with no hesitation. The food was delicious and I will go back!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I love each dish I've tried here. The noodle bowls is a must here for real people. The great service is always key so comfortable and patient. The noodles are made fresh easy day. No problem eating here twice weekly. Very good.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 2, 2017

I always get great service at this place. Always a clean and non hectic environment. My absolute FAVORITE thing to eat here in the Pho soup!! It is delicious! If you've never tried it, you definitely should:)

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Awesome stop for dinner. If you're looking for fine dining ambiance, this ain't the place, but prices are low, selection is good, and food is tasty.

Our daughter had the chicken and potato dish and loved it. My wife similarly loved her chicken and vegetables. I had the pho with chicken, beef, and shrimp, and was a little disappointed in the blandness of the broth. That's the reason for 4 instead of 5, and it's probably not entirely fair since everything else, including service, was so good. Still, pho is one of those really important things to me....

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Saigon? Share your experiences!