“Good Old-Fashioned meat market”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Herman's Meat & Deli
Ranked #62 of 380 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 17, 2015

I love Herman's! The deli has sandwiches made to order for lunch, a hot lunch special daily, and the selection of fresh cut meats can't be beaten. The staff is super friendly and they want to serve up something you would be proud to pull off of your grill tonight!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

You pay for what you get at Herman's, but you get what you pay for: Top-quality meats. The steaks are the best you can get in Topeka, properly cut and well-aged. No other place comes close to Herman's Porterhouse and bone-in rib steaks. They also have really good pre-packed frozen burger patties. The carry out deli meals are just as good as everything else here.

Herman's is THE place for meat in Topeka.

1  Thank NotDave
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The ham salad is great. Thinking about it makes me want to go buy some right now. They have other salads available by the pound. There is barbeque available to heat as needed. The meat is high quality. There is something for everyone.

1  Thank DianeRose15
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I only bought meat in their meat case and it was very good! There are plenty of people to assist you, almost too many! Sometimes I just want to look everything over before deciding and when I tried to do that I was asked 3 times what I needed! I almost felt rushed!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Every time I go back to Topeka for a family visit, I load up on Steaks to take home to Dallas. I have ordered from Omaha steaks and other mail order suppliers and Hermans is far and away better. Prices are great! I place my order -have them freeze them and pack them in my suitcase for the flight home . You won't be disappointed !

1  Thank dfwguy