All reviews front desk room was clean microwave and refrigerator fire alarm waffles hot items definitely stay here again easy access great room road trip hot tub staff was very friendly and helpful the breakfast area jennifer shower pet interstate
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Very quiet. Good for small dogs.
Very clean. Breakfast was good.
Shower was hot. Easy access to I-70.
Pool tiny, but this seems to be the way of indoor pools. Good value.
Friendly staff. Linen clean no stains. Nice big TV. Microwave and small refrigerator.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Topeka, and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Very clean room and helpful front desk staff. Price was very good for a queen bed and it even had a larger fridge so easy to fit all of our cooler items. Breakfast was great.
No doubt I will be staying at Sleep Inns.
Thanks

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you again on your next journey thru Topeka,Ks.

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Our visit to Sleep Inn in Topeka was a pleasant one. We booked with the hotel about 2 hours before arrival and got a good rate. Sleep Inn charges $10 for a pet fee but that is a good value. The king bedroom was clean, with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was at 6:00 which was good to help us get on the road for our days travels. Nice staff, particularly the night staff person on Friday Jan 19....wish I could remember her name!

Go here for a good value and a clean comfortable stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Very nice and clean room. I liked the idea of all pet friendly rooms on the first floor especially since my 12 year old yellow lab has trouble with steps. Clean room, great shower in bathroom, comfy king sized bed, and good breakfast. Everyone there was cheerful, helpful, and polite. I would definitely stop here again if my travels took me through Topeka. Great price for traveling during the week of Thanksgiving.

Stayed: November 2017
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Topeka. Thanks for your kind words regarding our hotel, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here before and were satisfied, so tried it again.
It was the same quality as before. Friendly staff, clean room and bath, adequate breakfast with a new type of waffle machine.
Exercise room was okay, some machines not at peak functionality, burning usable. Pool and hot tub available.
Microwave and refrigerator in the room. AC was difficult to regulate.
We will stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017