All reviews front desk microwave and refrigerator hot items waffles easy access beds were very comfortable road trip large room hot tub nice breakfast great place to stay would stay again very nice hotel staff was friendly jennifer shower pet
Reviewed April 16, 2018

This was a very nice hotel, the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast was good except for the gravy it did not have a very good flavor to it. The exterior and interior were well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Topeka. Thanks for your kind words regarding our hotel, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

I visit Topeka 2x a month and I’m a IHG girl but they were full. The Holiday Inn manager referred me to Sleep Inn she said it was only hotel in that area that she would stay at. She did me proud upon my arrival Cameron and the manager Steve went out of their way to make me comfortable. The bed was so comfortable and the room was very clean. I will be back!

Room tip: Second floor has the suites
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Topeka. Thanks for your kind words regarding our hotel, and we hope you will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

It was a fairly good stay at the Sleep Inn... Fairly decent breakfast with both waffles and pancakes available.. bacon..sausage..scrambled eggs.. biscuits n gravy was only fair...I think some of it isn't warm enough so fresh pancakes u make r pretty good... We paid more for their suite and then ended up with a jacuzzi with jets that don't work but we didn't book a jacuzzi.. The bathtub is not easy to step over and make the shower not as good as it should be... Bed very comfortable.. tv stations usual and good... Had minor problem accessing internet.... I would stay again or may try someplace out probably depending upon the price...

Room tip: if u get a suite don't get jacuzzi tub with no jets.. stepping into it is a pain for no rewards
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Thank You for bringing this matter to my attention. We do apologize for your experience and we hope that you give us another chance in the future to make it up to you.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last night. Was a nice clean hotel with a pool, hot tub and comfy beds. The lady at the front desk was pleasant. The breakfast was also really good. It’s not the newest hotel, but we felt comfortable there. The location was great. It’s close to restaurants, shopping and the major hi-ways. A good pick for families driving through.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Topeka, and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Very quiet. Good for small dogs.
Very clean. Breakfast was good.
Shower was hot. Easy access to I-70.
Pool tiny, but this seems to be the way of indoor pools. Good value.
Friendly staff. Linen clean no stains. Nice big TV. Microwave and small refrigerator.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Steven A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018