“Dinner with dad ...”

Yuki Restaurant of Japan
Ranked #30 of 378 Restaurants in Topeka
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse, Grill
Description: Yuki (Yoo-ki), which means snow in Japanese, it is a restaurant where you can enjoy not only great taste, good service but also our fabulous Hibachi show. We prepare our food with only the best. All house sauces are made from scratch with fresh and the finest ingredients.
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

When ever my Dad and I go and have dinner just ourselves or , my mom and sister join us we always have a great time as well a good meal !!!
If anyone hasn’t been to Yuki’s yet to give it a try , then what are you waiting for !!!
And when you do go , tell Jason or Jay that the BOSS referred us to the restaurant ...

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This was our first time here so not knowing to expect we ended up very pleased we stopped in. The food is excellent and the grill chef was entertaining and fun. I had the tofu veggie dish and they were attentive enough to ask if I was vegetarian as they would cook the tofu separate from the meat orders at the table. I really appreciated that. We highly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Just moved here from Dallas, with lots of sushi options. This place is good sushi! Big Time roll and Dynamite roll were our favorites. Good service. Kind staff.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

There are 2 habachi restaurants in Topeka. I have eaten at the other and enjoy it. However, Yuki is my favorite. The chefs are very good...lots of employee interaction.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

My wife and I are both from Northern California and used to good, fresh sushi. We happened upon Yuki a few months ago, now it is our "go to" local sushi restaurant. They have a huge selection of rolls, all of which are delicious - Rainbow, LA , Crunch, Hawaiian, California, Dragon... Oh, the list is long! The sashimi is wonderful as well. They also have a nice list of adult beverages. As for service, impeccable! We weren't pestered, but very well taken care of by our waiter. Five stars!