“Great Pizza”

AJ's NY Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 391 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We eat here with the kids every chance we get. The food is reasonably priced and tastes great. They are very accomodating if you have food allergies. The garlic knots are delish and the service is great. They have a bar as well. They offer pizza, calzones, and salad. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Tasty impressive pizza, good choice of beers and mixed drinks, great atmosphere, plus great friendly service. Perfect combination of all. Look forward to returning!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Loved the pizza and those garlic knots were the bomb! Will definitely be coming back here when we visit Topeka! Probably my favorite pizza ever!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place we hadn't tried and stepped in to AJ's. Great decor and ambiance, for one thing. Great service in taking the order, too. The guy had talked to staff who were also celiac and had plenty of information.

Wife had a custom GF pizza. I had a slice of #2 (the meat lovers) and a slice of #8 and a small order of bone-in wings. It came out quickly, and the server was attentive to our sauce requests. Manager also did a couple of drive-bys to check on our meal.

Wings were perfect, crispy and well sauced. The pizza was a little thin of crust for what I like but that's what I ordered. Next time I will try different. My wife absolutely loved hers, and had no reaction.

Definitely will go back.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

My first time eating at this place was on Tuesday 2/20/2018 and let me tell you.......the pizza was awesome!!!!! My boyfriend and I ordered The Big Apple and it was sooo freakin good. That first bite and we were like man this is good. I also ordered a house side salad and it was fresh and very tasty as well. My boyfriend is from the Bronx and so he was asking if they make Sicilian style pizza and beef patties. Yes on the Sicilian but no on the beef patties. LOL Anywho, we know now that AJ's will be our new place for some great pizza made the way pizza is suppose to be made. Papa John's has that slogan....better ingredients, better pizza well let me tell you.....AJ's should be "We Rock, We Score, The Best Pizza, Who Wants More." Keep doing what you do AJ's....we love it!!!!

1  Thank darlenew382