US$76
US$65
US$55
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$56
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Topeka(Topeka)
US$119
Courtyard
US$107
US$82
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

This was the most horrific experience of my life. Cockroaches and urine. There was some sort of drug deal and other shady stuff going on but they wanted to yell at a 12 year old for putting her foot on the fence to the pool. Not even kidding about this. It really happened. Rude staff. Got super irate and says you are threatening them when you ask for corporate number to complain about staff and conditions. Never ever again. After I checked out after 5 minutes of being there, the manager called me to threaten me. I have never in my life been so disrespected. I am a combat vet and lived in horrible conditions but never as bad as this. I had low expectations of motel 6 but, I would never dream that it would be this low.... Please don't come at me with apologies from management. You need to train your staff about common courtesy. I would say it was an unpleasant stay but, it was not technically a stay, it was very short visit. Please no half hearted run of the mill standard apology required. I think the other reviews speak for themselves. I wish I didn't even have to give 1 star.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Browning-Theriault
Reviewed June 13, 2016

After driving all day one needs a hot shower and a bed. Motel 6 has that. Even had a small coffee pot to get me started on the next day of driving. It's not elegant, it's not classy. It's not supposed to be. It's MOTEL 6.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank torp
Reviewed April 21, 2016

We needed a room for the night since our car broke down on our way home so it was already a bad day for us. I am happy that we went here based on a price recommendation from a friend. The staff were amazing and went above and beyond anything we expected. We were lucky enough to meet the manager Meshell Green and an amazing employee named Donte, and when we checked out Ebony was on duty and she was just as friendly. I didn't realize our first room didn't come with a fridge and microwave but we were upgraded to one that had them at no extra charge. WIFI is an extra charge but its only five dollars for the high speed so if you don't need it or wouldn't use it is not already in the room cost. It is a basic room but its clean and safe and the staff makes you feel appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2016

This hotel is fair at best. The staff was VERY easy to work with and polite and helped us find close parking with a 36 ft trailer. The room we had this visit was clean but very much in need of repair. We just "crashed" for the nite and left at 4 AM, so it was priced for that type of stay! On the bright side, we had dinner at "Coyote Canyon" a short walk to the south for a delightful "hometown" buffet!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the east side away from street noise!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rogersK6368EL
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Relax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2016

Dear Rogers,
Thank you for sharing your review. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed March 20, 2016

Hotel is in a good location with many restaurants within walking distance. Rooms are a good price. but you do have to pay extra for WiFi. Room was clean, but the mattress was not very good. If you have a room on the Wanamaker side, it is somewhat noisy. But overall a good choice for a basic room. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Do not get a room on the Wanamaker side which is noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business