Fairfield Inn Topeka
US$82
US$109
US$93
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmarriott brand hotelscoloring pagesthe usual fareworkout facilitythe breakfast arearoom was cleanstayed here for nightsstaff was very friendlykansas citygreat hotelwaffle makerbottled waterspent one nightnice staybreakfast attendantroad tripan older property
Reviewed October 5, 2010

The reception at this hotel was great - nothing was too much trouble and we had a nice clean, comfortable room. The breakfast was good and we thought value for money this was exceptional

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iwrileyi
Reviewed August 17, 2010

I was hesitant about staying at this property after seeing its ranking and reading some of the reviews, but we were staying with points and had few choices. I was pleasantly surprised by the recently renovated room we had. It was obvious that it was an older property that had been renovated partially as there were some things that could still be updated (like our bathroom). It was a decent place to spend a night, though, on our road trip. I didn't get down to the breakfast buffet as one of our children slept too late but my husband did and reported that it had a good variety of choices.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank StLouisMom3
Reviewed October 27, 2008

If you don't use a lobby computer, this Fairfield should serve you just fine. But I don't own a laptop, so I look forward to checking my email, weather, road conditions ahead, etc.
After sitting down at the computer & accessing my email account, within 2 minutes everything locked up and a popup window read: "Anti SABOTAGE Mode."
I wasn't connecting with a salacious website & I'm not a terrorist. I was receivinig & sending email. And I had to start all over. After this occurred 4 times, I gave up. My stay at the Fairfield Topeka turned sour. (This also occurred on 10-12-08 at Fairfield in Fairview Heights IL). The desk clerk couldn't change anything; the Sabotage thing is in the Marriott/Fairfield network.
Other than that, it was a typical Fairfield stay, everything was OK including the breakfast. But on my annual trip from WV to OR in 2009 I'll consider another motel.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Milegrinder
Reviewed March 13, 2008

We stay at this Hotel every March while attending a state basketball tourney.

Fairfield is so accommidating to us! Love the beds and the room is clean and never had a maintainence issue.

Nice Hotel for the money!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dreambigger
Reviewed April 28, 2007

We stayed here one night and really enjoyed the super comfortable bed. The room was clean, as was the hotel lobby and hallways. Very friendly staff, especially Bryan. Good coffee too!

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple