“Good service”

Colton's Steak House & Grill
Ranked #17 of 73 Restaurants in Harrison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Stopped for lunch. Had a grilled chicken breast that was juicy and flavored well. The vegetables were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

Have stayed in Harrison several times over the years and have eaten at Colton's for both lunch and diner. It is acceptable with a fair menu selection. Meals have been served quickly and come out hot. Service has always been very good. I will eat here again.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

I was not sure about giving this place a chance based on reading reviews. My wife and I tried it tonight and thought the food was very good. We both had filets and really enjoyed them. Both the salads and the sides were very good. Out server Hannah was the best. We had a great time with her. I would give her 6 stars if possible.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Was there recently with a friend. I had a ribeye with fries and he had a chicken sandwich with cheese fries. He said his food was good, he only ate part of his sandwich and decided to save the rest for later. I had part of my steak and most of my fries. The steak was cooked just over Medium but not quite Medium Well (I am not that picky as long as it is hot in the center I can handle it). I hit a portion of the steak that had a slightly off putting taste (I think it picked up some of the old char from the grill). I took the rest home to my puppy. The service was very good, I left a 25% tip. Our waitress was on the spot checking on the food, drinks, etc.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Food was acceptable, service was good. The bathrooms were clean. We were passing through, we go through Harrison a lot, won't be back to eat here.