“Solid Burger”

Jamie's Local Flavor
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Harrison
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I stopped here on the advice of a friend while on a road trip and did not regret it. The menu had plenty to choose from, but I just went with a 1/2 lb. cheeseburger and fries. The burger was large, juicy and well seasoned. The fries were also good and were nice and crispy on the outside. The restaurant had a nice environment and was crowded but comfortable. My only regret was that I had to get back on the road and had to pass up the incredible looking cakes they had. Maybe next time.

1  Thank JScotG

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

In a city that is mainly fast food and a couple disappointing trips to supposedly local favorites I got on TripAdvisor which never lets me down. And Found great reviews for Jamie’s local flavor so have it a shot and wasn’t disappointed. The food was great, the service was very good and friendly and priced reasonably. This will be a place I’ll visit every time I’m in the area.

1  Thank Joe F
Reviewed May 20, 2018

We found this on an app and thought we’d try it. My husband had all you can eat catfish and they brought him all he wanted. The service was excellent but I had the fried chicken that was supposed to be the best in the state but my chicken breast was so tough I couldn’t cut it with a knife. The rest of the food was very good.

1  Thank lolliegirl
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

We were in town for work and asked some locals where a good place to eat was and they recommended Jamie’s.
We got the open faced roast beef, lemon and pepper chicken, and smoked chicken sandwich.
The portions are very generous and tasted great! Everything we ordered was fantastic, and if we ever come back through this town again we will definitely be making a stop here!

1  Thank Akissy
Reviewed April 21, 2018

Good food and service. Large portions. Very satisfied. Seems to be a family favorite. Very crowded with large families.
Farm to table focus