“Loretta”

El Mexico Lindo
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Harrison
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Took my granddaughter, she loves this place, I also enjoy their food and the service is the best every time I go.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

This is a favorite go-to place for my family because of the great flavors and prices. My kids especially love it!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Will make the drive from Branson mo frequently. Seriously the best around! Yummy! My husband cleaned his whole plate off

Reviewed April 25, 2018

Great Mexican style food served here. I have called in for take out and have also eaten in the restaurant. Good service both times. Be prepared though, the the restaurant can get very busy.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

This is the best Mexican food I have ever eaten! It is in a small building but it was worth the wait.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to El Mexico Lindo? Share your experiences!