“The 1/3LB. BACON CHEESE THICKBURGER® is the BOMB!”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #20 of 73 Restaurants in Harrison
Reviewed March 22, 2018

I just had one of these a couple days ago. It may not have changed my life, but it did have me questioning my other burger choices. This was close to perfect as far as burgers go. The little sliders are pretty good too.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Breakfasts are very good, especially their biscuits. Their Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit currently costs $1.69 which is a good value. Their chicken and burgers are very good. I think they serve the best burgers of any chain. They are very busy during breakfast hours. Service is fast. The restaurant is clean. It can be difficult to enter and exit the parking lot. Hardee's is located on the east side of super busy U.S. Highway 62/65/412 North.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We stopped in for a quick meal on the way to Branson. It was clean and the staff is friendly. It is a good location for a restroom stop too.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

I've been to Hardee's at differ locations literally hundreds of times as they have a few things I like in particular. This location happens to be on my commute so I stop in on occasion and they do a pretty good job with service, always clean and friendly.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We love this Hardee's. Great breakfast foods, flavorful burgers and tasty chicken. They are super busy at breakfast time. Many people drive and display their antique automobiles on Saturdays. Food is always served fresh.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!