Days Inn by Wyndham Harrison
Hampton.com
US$53
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewswould stay here againroom was cleanlate at nightstaff was friendlypleasant staybuffalo riverelevatorbuttonstormmotorcycle
Reviewed April 24, 2016

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2016

We travel with a pet and they were so good to us and our dog. The desk clerk went out of his way to make our stay pleasant. The room was very clean and smelled good. He gave us a first floor room which is good to have with a pet. We would stay there again and will if we travel that way again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tammy M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2016

I am so happy to hear that your stay was pleasant. My staff and I strive to make all our guest (even our four-legged) welcome. We are looking forward to seeing you again.
May all your travels be safe and happy.

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this motel for at least four times since 2000. This time did not go well.
Noticed a odor in the room (pet urine), the bedspread looked unwashed and the blanket had two cigarette burns and a outer edge tear. There were construction workers cooking on a grill with loud music until 9:30 PM just below our room.
Didn't feel like a family friendly environment. Continental breakfast was OK
and checkout went smoothly.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 1BBQGUY
Reviewed April 9, 2016

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tammy M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Reviewed April 7, 2016

beds need replaced, uncomfortable and not very clean. I recommend carpets also replaced they've seen better days. If I had to stay more than one night I would have cancelled our reservation and moved to the Holiday Inn Express where we stayed the last two years. Would have been worth the extra expense in my opinion.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I am sorry that your stay was not as pleasant as you had hoped. We are currently renovating our rooms which includes replacing the carpet.
I wish you many safe and happy travels.