All reviews taco bell complimentary breakfast underground garage fresh fruit room was clean the breakfast area business travel small pool nice hotel convenient location easy access short drive front desk staff would definitely stay here again freeway parking inns
Reviewed November 25, 2015

shuttle service was the main reason for staying there and it was not available. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was good but not able to do what was presented by the ads. Do not appreciate dealing with people in another country that really do not know anything about the hotel. Also charged us for the most expensive room and gave us the cheaper one, moved us but did nothing for our friends that had the same problem.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed November 25, 2015

Housekeeping was pristine - as good as any 5-star hotel. Will stay here again when I visit San Diego area. Friendly staff. Food was abundant and good overall. Very convenient to I-5, Del Mar, and La Jolla. This is my 3rd stay over the past 2 years. I know what I can count on when I check into this Hampton Inn. That helps take the stress out of cross-country travel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2015

clean room, comfortable bed, stayed one night on business, staff was awesome, several restaurants within walking distance. I would stay at this property again. I had a nice view of the parking lot. The bar and pool looked nice but I didn't use them.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2015

Is a good location. Clean and quiet. Helpful and happy front desk staff. Internet sucks in the room if you have an Ipad or an Iphone. Bring your laptop! Close to del Mar Shopping area and Del Mar Beaches and Torrey Pines Natural Preserve

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2015 via mobile

We came to spend the night before heading to scripps green hospital for my dads follow-up appointment. We had a pleasant stay. The staff were friendly, the breakfast was always hot and ready for the guests to enjoy. At night the tea selections were great, water was always hot and the coffee as well. Really liked this place would come again. Hampton inn and suites never disappoints any where we go!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family