All reviews long term stay comic con esa trader microwave sd
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed there one night!
Next day woke up to what I thought was a mosquito bite.. Wrong, I was full of bites, I checked my boys and sure enough they were full of bites!!! I called the manger and the front desk keeps saying she is out!!!
Please don't go there....room 214 $123.00 dollars later

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Daydream660273
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I have stayed months in extended stay hotels. But this time the experience was the worst.

Ext. Stay Hotel is a budget hotel, but one can expect to get a quite and comfortable stay. But this time it all started in wrong manner. First the reservation staff told me at the last minute that the hotel is overbooked and they don't have any rooms available. But, luckily there was a cancellation and I was allotted a room. Otherwise it would have been a problem to find a decent room with a kid and old parents.

When I reach hotel, no supplies in the bathroom. Just two towels for a family of four. No toiletries, staff said there truck has not arrived. NO issues manageable but certainly not expected.

I was next to a room having a birthday party. The occupants were so noisy and loud and using F words so frequently. AT one time I thought there would b big fight. After a long tiring and exhausted day this is the least experience you would like to have.

Ext Stay you need to improve. And please change your good for none breakfast menu..

Room Tip: Avoid room 257-261 on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Neeraj M
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that this was not a good experience. Please accept my most sincerest apologies. Our hotel will be working on making sure cleaning, customer service, and inventory is matching our high standards at all times. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Had to go get hangers as none were left in the room. The phone line was disconnected so I had to dig around for it. There was no decaf coffee. However, The front desk was very friendly and The location was removed from traffic, so the room was very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not the best due to inconveniences, but I'm pleased to read our staff was helpful. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

I have been in this hotel for 2 nights.
Let's look at the positive side first: it's very close to SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo, rooms are equipped with a mini kitchenette, front desk personnel was friendly.

On the flipside, the room didn't looked very clean, shower tiles were molded.
Our room was situated on the second floor of a building, where the trash was placed right in front of the stairs, piled up and smelly from the warm weather.
Our room was not serviced between night 1 and 2 of our stay, so can't comment about the room service (but the room state and non-service comments itself)

So to stay optimistic, this hotel has a great potential if they could maintain it clean.
Would I come back? probably no, didn't feel it was worth 150 bucks per night.

Room Tip: best tip is to choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept my apologies on the condition of your room. Our housekeeping staff have been made aware of the issues you mentioned and are working towards getting rooms up to standards for guests. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Visited July 2016. We have stayed in previous years, but were shocked at the deterioration of this hotel. The concrete corridor to our room was dirty; a used condom just outside our door; trash in the grassy section under our window and in door area; floors were sticky, bedspread dirty and stained: a dirty sock under the bed. The kitchen set was incomplete, as was the towel set. The whole place looked grubby and uncared for. The doorknob fell off in our hands.
Staff were helpful when we asked for assistance, but clearly the management has deteriorated. Very disappointed, and will certainly not return.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple