We have been to few other ESA, none of them are great, but most of them are ok; however, this one was the worst of the worst ever. Filthy, dirty, with weird people who live there; yes, they live there. They smoke by the doors all the time so even though it says non-smoking but it's not the rooms are smell like someone just smoked in there.
Staff are nice but irresponsible or maybe they don't have any power. The hair dryer was broken. There was no hanger. No conditioner, even after asking for it. The carpet, and the bathroom are stained and smell like dogs urine. I understand this is a pet friendly place and that's why I went there too but they don't keep it clean at all. We were lucky that none of us including my poppy didn't get sick.
The only positive point: the location
I will never ever go to this place again.
I was going to rate it as terrible but I didn't want to do it just because the staff were nice; although they were ignorant or forgetful.
IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY YOUR PET AND THEIR HEALTH, DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 daily $5 per day for stays over 7 nights Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites San Diego / Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Homestead Suites San Diego
- Homestead San Diego
- Extended Stay America San Diego
- San Diego Homestead Suites