Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley
The Westin San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$169
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$195
US$311
US$207
  • Breakfast included
US$307
US$249
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$229
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

US$229
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$385
  • Beachfront
US$559
Fairmont.com
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$490
All reviewslong term stayhome away from homethe entire staffcomic confreewayrateslaundrytradermicrowavelaptopsd
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

I am currently staying for corporate work and possible move to San Diego. I picked this facility because it is closer to my work, CA-167 and shops.

It is located in Hotel Circle. Due to the San Diego "traffic", I wanted a place close to freeway yet quiet and suited for extended stay. I take Murray Ridge-Mission Valley road instead of GPS suggested route, the roads are empty and green.

I choose the room near the freeway, outside, I can definitely hear the cars wiz by but once the door is closed, it all went quiet very quiet inside, except motorcycles, rarely.

Besides the location, I must mention the staff, there may be some short comings in this building but the staff made it up for it - to 5 stars. They were professional, highly effective in their service desk.Taylor, Bri, Aaron and Dalia and other staff that I didnt mention here.

I was checked in by Taylor, Bri and Aaron, they took less than 2 min to get the cards, parking pass, directions out to the room. For example, while one checked me in, someome else noted down the room#, went and made the key cards, they were done with me under 2. In another occasion, I watched Bri and Tyler were super-nice-and-smiling while handling a gust who was very very talketive, even faster, under a min or so. Truly professional and Good job! Every time either scheduling room service or towels, key cards were done in seconds. I do believe these guys and gals run this place like a clock (2min or less, I guess). I would easily give 5 stars just for them. BTW, the location is cool too, if you want to take long walks in quiet, tree filled roads Missen valley Rd..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley. It's so great to see your comments about our staff members and they will be pleased to know their efforts helped in making your visit a memorable one. We are also glad that our location is perfect for your needs. Your review made our day.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

When we first got to our room, it smelled extremely strongly of cleaning chemicals (windex?). We tried to air out the room, but it didn't work so we went and asked to change rooms. There weren't any other rooms available. Inside the room, we pulled out the sleeper sofa/bed and the mattress was completely stained and disgusting. Plus there were no extra sheets or blankets for it. It was not sleepable at all. On top of that, the bathroom ground was sticky and the carpet wasn't very clean. We didn't use the kitchen, but there were no cups, plates, utensils, etc. available. Overall, it was a pretty poor experience so I would not recommend (but the location is decent).

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you encountered in your room. Our staff is 100% committed to providing clean accommodations for all of our guests, and I am sorry this was not the case for you. I am working with my housekeeping team to make sure all procedures are being followed so this does not happen again. I would also like to inform you that, our brand require us to keep the kitchenware at the front desk rather than leaving them in the suites. Your feedback is appreciated, and we will remind our team to communicate this more clearly going forward. I hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest. I am confident we can replace this experience with a more positive memory.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

I was not happy with the accommodations the first room had a wet bed, got moved to a room that smelled, requested two rooms close by at reservations I was told ok and at arrival was told "you are lucky if you get the same building"

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Francisco, we are sorry you experienced so many difficulties during your stay. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is very disappointing to read. Your comments will be shared with the team, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these type of service issues from happening again. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

I love this place the ppl was great the manager was great n so helpful she always had a smile i jad a clean room they made me feel rite at home keep up the good work..tv had a lil problem the came rite away and got it together i was very pleased..thank u

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Thank you for posting your kind review of Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley. Our goal is to provide an exceptional experience for each of our guests, and it is a pleasure to read about the service you received from our staff. They will be pleased to know their efforts are noticed and appreciated by our guests. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

We made a three month reservation, and then called hotel itself to see about coming two weeks early. We could, AND WE COULD EVEN PAY BY THE WEEK.

We were overcharged $400.

DOES NOT HONOR CONFIRMATION PRICE.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these matters very seriously and will take the necessary actions to ensure this is properly addressed.