3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-04-22
HotelIndigo.com
US$139
Free cancellation until 21-04-24
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$166
US$134
SAVE US$32
Booking.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
travelup.comUS$166
2,187 results
All reviews rooftop bar petco park gaslamp quarter hardwood floors east village dog friendly hotel baseball stadium valet parking within walking distance bars and restaurants convention center ball park two blocks valet service hotel is in a great location ihg pits
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2021 via mobile

Great location! Close to everything. Highly recommended Table 509 Restaurant, the wife had the chilaquiles and I had the croissant breakfast sandwich!! Ask for Sergio he will make sure your order is right and you get everything you need. Thank you Sergio !!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ben Turner, Owner at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Dear hugodCHIEf,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that you enjoyed your time here, as well as the exceptional service you received from Sergio. I will be sure to share your comments with him. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2021

The exterior and lobby of the hotel are clean and modern, so naturally one would have the same expectations for the rooms. However, the first room I was assigned had a musty odor that smelled that wouldn't go away even when leaving the window open and spraying freshener on every fabric. Additionally the Heater/AC unit did not work in the work in the room. I was extremely surprised to find that the rooms do not feature USB charging units which I feel comes standard in most chain hotels these days. I ended up being moved to a different room, for none of these reasons, and actually due to obnoxiously loud neighbors next door. The room I was moved to thankfully did not have a foul odor and had a working heater/ac unit. Will not be staying at any Indigo brand locations in the future unless I see some changes have been made.

Date of stay: January 2021
Erica Eisenhauer, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2021

Hi alexzandrahalbritter,

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. I would like to start by apologizing for the issues that you initially experienced. This is not the impression we want to leave upon our guests. I will make sure to follow up with our internal departments regarding the items you listed so that we can improve. I am glad to see that the new room worked out much better for you. I do hope that you will consider us again in the future so that we can show you that this stay was an exception. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss your stay further.

Best,
Erica Eisenhauer
Front Office Supervisor
erica.eisenhauer@ihg.com
619.727.4000

Reviewed February 20, 2021

My boyfriend and I got a suite on the top floor (12th i believe) just to relax and enjoy downtown SD. The view was beautiful and the service was amazing! Erica and Michael gave us a great service and made us feel welcomed and well taken care of. 10/10 would recommend!

1  Thank 143anongv
Ben Turner, Owner at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2021

Dear 143anongv,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review regarding your stay with us! I was happy to read that Erica and Michael made your stay an excellent one. Please come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2021 via mobile

First of all I wanna give the staff the best compliments! Erica and Michael at the front desk were so professional and treated me right! They made my experience better than it already was! I am totally going back again soon. You have to get one of the suites!!

1  Thank enriquen661

Dear enriquen661,

We can not thank you enough for sharing such a wonderful review regarding your stay with us! I was happy to read that Erica and Michael made your stay an excellent one. Please come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2021 via mobile

Loved the location, the spacious room and the 9th floor bar, but most of all loved the staff. Everyone was so sweet and helpful, especially Allen M. who made our experience 10x better. The only downfall was the service elevator was out so there was a long wait for elevators

1  Thank shadyzlady555

Dear shadyzlady555,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback, and the wonderful comment you posted about Allen. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to host you again soon.