“My Dream Come True - I'm Surfing”

Pacific Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Pacific Surf School. A surf school created to teach beginners the experience of surfing and water safety.The Best Surf School in San Diego. Locations in Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach/ Mission Beach and Ocean Beach. Easy Booking online. Book online is required .
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I took a surfing lesson with great guy and instructor Tim. Price is cheap, great value, positive emotions, highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

There was some confusion when I tried to call to confirm my lesson after booking and paying" in full" online less than 24 hours before the scheduled lesson. I followed the instructions on the website which states "If you booked less than 24 hrs before your lesson please call to confirm". The confusion that I encountered in this process made me nervous. I'm so glad the booking experience didn't prevent me from attending my lesson. Thankfully the people who handled the booking were completely different than my instructor and photographer :)

Eugenia was my surfing instructor and I can not say enough positive things about her. She was so friendly, approachable, great sense of humor and enthusiastic. She knows her stuff and is an excellent teacher, patient and puts you at ease. You can tell she really enjoys teaching and her positive attitude is contagious :)

I purchased the photo add-on to my lesson when I booked it. Syndey was my photographer. She was very nice and did an outstanding job! Trust me, It is worth the price to add this to your lesson. It was really nice to have all my photos burned to a disk before I even left the beach at the conclusion of my lesson.

Reviewed 14 September 2011

My husband and son were both 1st time surfers. Brandon and Kevin made their experience great! We surfed at Mission Beach. I had other things planned for my 11 year old but after surfing with Brandon and Kevin he surfed 2 more days. So much for my plans...
We will definitely go back for more surfing in the future!

Reviewed 7 September 2011

We could not recommend this place enough, there were 2 instructors, Nancy and Ryder (for our family of 4). They had lots of patience, and ensured we had a great time. Lots of fun!

Reviewed 6 September 2011

My husband and I surfed for the first time and had Tyler as an instructor. He did a great job of helping us build confidence and we both stood up fairly quickly. He taught us the best way to get over the waves to start catching some and even gave us an idea of how to select the best waves.

The following day we surfed on our own and found out how much the lesson paid off. We had no problem improving our balance. On just our second day surfing we were each able to stand up for a good 20 seconds on almost every wave we caught. It was so much fun and we both feel we have developed a great surfing background. We plan on focusing on all the skills we learned from the lesson to continuing improving each time we surf. We hope to take our intermediate lesson from this school in the near future.