“Whales and dolphins.”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$79.00*
and up
San Diego Whale Watching Cruise and Maritime...
Reviewed September 22, 2015

You can see Whales and dolphins near and also a San Diego skyline. There is quite cold at sea, but remember to take enough clothes. Unforgettable experience.

All reviews
"passengers"
"boat"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2015

I was fine until we left the harbor, watching the whales requires you to take your eyes off the horizon. I started getting sick, then, really sick. They suggested I go to the middle of the boat, so my family got split up a bit. Luckily, people got up and my kids came by me. A man from another group was vomiting, I felt lucky mine stayed inside. The hot chocolate and crackers with cheese was so nice. My kids loved the snack part, even though we brought sandwiches. We saw some whales, mostly blowholes, Dolphins & sea lions. My kids loved the Dolphins, especially, as we got to see them jump out of the water almost fully. Although the yacht experience was nice, I think next time I would save money and go cheaper since I will get sea sick anyway. We all got sunburned, turns out we forgot our sunscreen :( We tried to stay in the shade of the sails. Bring sunscreen and a lunch, take Dramamine!

Reviewed March 24, 2015

Kathy and I had a wonderful time. The boat is a replica of one of the first Amerca's cup racers. It is beautifully maintained and comfortable. The crew and Captain Troy are very accomodating and very capable. Snakes are available but you bring your lunch. The boat can get crowded and you are there with passengers of all abilities. We saw a number of whales and had a beautiful day.

Reviewed February 14, 2015

We had gone whale watching earlier in the week, and seen both whales and dolphins. But, the idea of this trip really intrigued us. And we weren't disappointed. We'd read the Q&A on the website, and were prepared for the weather. Most folks brought lunch, and we had a fantastic time! The wind was really brisk, and in addition to some great whale sightings, we got in some great sailing. The crew was great - they answered everyone's questions and provided some great information. We're looking forward to our next trip on the ship, this time in the summer to look for blue whales. Definitely recommend - you'll have a great time.

2  Thank lynne f
See more reviews
Reviewed February 2, 2015 via mobile

To actually travel with numerous Grey whales was probably one of the most amazing things that I have ever witnessed...that is until "Humphrey" the Humpback showed up. OMG!!! That whale put in a display was the ultimate "E" ticket (for those of us that remember when Disneyland used a ticket system).
I have really thank Capt Joe and the Hornblower crew for a great afternoon that I'll never forget.

1  Thank Joseph M