All reviews basketball court free laundry two bedroom suite full kitchen large refrigerator social hour nice kitchen fire pit daily breakfast restaurants and shopping stayed here for a week business trip the breakfast area holiday inn quiet room nice stay easy access
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Went back after two months and was disappointed with cleanliness. Hair everywhere! Ice maker disgusting! Took away from great customer service. Good points: not too far from beach and LAJolla. Don’t think I will go back. Sorry Staybridge.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Hi Troyfred26,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear about the inadequate cleanliness of your room that prevented you from having a pleasant stay. This is not the true service we endeavor to deliver and it is regrettable that you had to go through it. Rest assured, your feedback will be treated very seriously and our Housekeeping team will work diligently to rectify such unsatisfactory experiences.

We value you as our guest and hope we can welcome you back and provide you with a better experience in the future.

Kind Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Staff were the best. Breakfast always exceeds expectations. Located in an area with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. Our room was very quiet and comfortable. We always stay at a Staybridge because we can count on them to be so nice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2018

I love this place: it is updated, clean and have everything you need when traveling with family. The room was spacious, the staff was helpful, professional and friendly. The had great breakfast - waffle maker was perfect for my picky grandsons. I loved their social hour and they had plenty to do. My grandson enjoyed playing basketball with other guest, the pool was well maintained and they even have an outside patio/grill. Great location with a store and gas in front of the hotel as well as numerous stores to meet every need. We were very pleased with our stay and plan to use Staybridges whenever we travel.

Room Tip: our room was spacious
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2018

It was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. Excellent amenities, comfortable bed, and well kept. On-site laundry, parking facility amazed me. Beautiful grounds, I loved hanging out around the fire pit. The kitchen was easy to put dinner together and the bed was really comfortable. Great layout! It was a very relaxing place to stay and many useful shopping malls and dining options were just a few minutes away. I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ishtiaque A
Reviewed January 2, 2018

I loved this place. Stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed it the whole time. The rooms were clean and comfortable, staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was good and almost varied every day. I liked that the coffee and tea was available in the lobby whole day and the fact that the suites were well-equipped for cooking. Location was awesome, away from the downtown traffic, yet close to many attractions; lots of shops, food courts are around as well. The bed was so cozy that I preferred to snuggle under the blanket and watch the cable TV while drinking tea instead of going out at night time :)))) They also have a nice pool that I didn't get a chance to use. The only thing I did not like was that they did not have a room service during weekends that honestly was not a big issue for me. All in all, enjoyed my stay here very much, thanks.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends