“Good pad Thai, better red curry”
Review of Thai Village

Thai Village
Ranked #1,092 of 5,272 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 11, 2015 via mobile

Tofu pad Thai was OK flavor of basil and spicy, lacked balance of other flavors, red curry was superb coconut, spices wonderful! Green curry w/ tofu was good as well

Reviewed March 24, 2015

Friday Night during Spring Break in Pacific Beach could be a little crowded and rowdy. Fortunately, we were seated immediately. The restaurant is small and casual. The staff was very attentive. I had the spicy chicken. The meat was tender and the vegetables were fresh tasting. The spicy sauce was not very spicy, probably because I asked for medium. We also had the green curry with tofu. My wife enjoyed it much and had leftovers to take.
This meal was a very pleasant surprise in all ways.

Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

We dropped in for a quick lunch. Thai Village is not fancy inside out....but if the Mango Curry that we shared is indicative of other dishes in the menu....you are in for some great Thai at very reasonable prices. The dish had a plentiful helping of meat, many large chunks of mango, eggplant and a terrific curry sauce. It looks like the locals favor the place too....

Reviewed February 3, 2015

We ate here midweek and it was quiet but the food ,was very authentic,I have been to thailand many times and this stood up.Good thai curry plus noodle dishes,proper thai basil,family run.Came back at weekend packed as it should be great value

Reviewed January 6, 2015

It was a really busy weekend when I visited, so I would suggest calling ahead if you are getting take out. My server was very nice and dealt with the amazing number of patrons magnificently! Spicy papaya salad, pad thai, and fried bananas. I was very happy!!