4,935 results
All reviews petco park convention center gaslamp district great location select guest mccormick and schmicks baseball fan padres game the gas lamp district ball park valet parking corner room directly across the street within walking distance coronado bridge train tracks bathroom door
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a conference at the conference center across the street. It was in walking distance to the center as well as to many restaurants and shops. The hotel was very clean and the staff were helpful and friendly!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Josh K, Director of Operations at Omni San Diego Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Joanne S,

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know that we helped provide you with a great stay for your conference. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to San Diego!

Reviewed January 17, 2018

The Omni is in a perfect location to walk everywhere in the Gas Lamp area. McCormick and Schmicks is right in the hotel making getting food or a drink a breeze. The fitness center is one of the best I have seen in a hotel. I would stay here again for sure.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Josh K, Director fo Operations at Omni San Diego Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear paulapX7489AB,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us! We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed our amenities and location! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2018

You need to open some knd of an account and sign up for who knows what, and meet a bunch of exceptions to get free wifi. otherwise you have to pay $10/day even though you are already paying $200/day for the room. I do not want to give out all kinds of information and spend half an hour to open accounts I don't need just to access wifi.

Dear sevakm2018,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay. With our loyalty program we
reward you starting on your first stay with complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and the opportunity to earn free nights. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Check the cancellation policy before you book! Also, the internet is very slow. Otherwise, the rooms are reasonably comfortable, though I found the bed to be a bit too firm. The fitness center is relatively good for a hotel.

Dear benjaminsA4778FW,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments of your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not your expectations. I am glad that you found the room and fitness center enjoyable. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

This hotel is very clean and very close to gaslamp quarter. It's just when I checked in online before arrival I didn't expect to wait in a line to get my key but the agent asked me to wait until he checks and also when checking out, they were not flexible at all with having an hour extra since I was scheduled to give a talk at the conference and didn't want to carry my luggage to my talk.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Josh K, Director of Operations at Omni San Diego Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear 446faribak,

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and it will be shared with our management team. Although our front office team strives to meet all requests such as a late check out, occupancy levels can make it difficult to fulfill. We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!