“Great street tacos and seafood combo”

Oscar's Mexican Seafood
Ranked #68 of 5,274 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Great customer service by the staff. They are super friendly and very helpful for first timers. The food is out of this world and the fish stew is delicious and tasty. The tacos are mouth watering and there are very many combos you can choose from. There are many sauces to choose from.

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

I went to Oscar's for my first time with friends and family. The place is a little dive that has GREAT FOOD !!! You order the food inside (I had the Taco Especial) which was REALLY good (I ate 3 of them). The portions are somewhat small (they the lady at the register even said so)...but it was so good....

Also, if they have it available and you like raw seafood...go for the blue fin cerviche !!! I was really good.

Seating is outside on the sidewalk...but the ambience was just right for this little dive of a restaurant.

Great food...inexpensive...sit along the sidewalk in the sun...ah...what can be better ? :)

Reviewed July 13, 2016

I tried the shrimp and fish tacos, but the thing to get here is the taco especial. Amazing. It comes with different kinds of seafood and avocado. A must. I'm going back here when I'm San Diego. There's something about tacos in San Diego that aren't the same in L.A.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Stopped on our way to LEGOLIAND for lunch. Outside you will find a railing and stools to sit, a small area to order food and drink. Parking, yeah good luck. But the food is fresh, made to order and is absolutely delicious. We had buttery octopus tacos, ceviche, shrimp and steak tacos. Fantastic! Me wanna go back and soon!!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

I realize I'm just putting a "me too" on every one else's recommendation so I'll keep it brief. A torta is like a mexican sub. The recipe for the filling on this one is just amazing. It's a deeply satisfying sandwich with a remarkable blend of flavors.