“Great Fish and chips”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 4th Avenue
Description: With $1 oysters and $5 drink specials we have the best happy hour in Gaslamp Downtown San Diego. Serving up fresh seafood with live music every weekend we are the place to be. We have a dog friendly patio and are walking distance to Petco Park. Come in for one of our ever-changing craft beers and see what the hype is all about!
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

I wandered into this restaurant and at first I was hesitant because it smelled a little strange. I'm glad I stayed and gave it shot, the fish and chips were great. The fries were seasoned with a fantastic sea salt and the fish was seasoned with perfection.

Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

This is our second visit to the wonderful restaurant in the Gaslamp district. The fish was wonderful! They have a grill selection where you can pick your side and sauce which allows for heathy choices! Service was good on a busy Saturday night. We just missed happy hour which looked to be a good value! Try it next time you are in San Diego!

Reviewed February 27, 2016

Ordered a glass of white zin with my dinner and was charged $13.00. Our waiter seemed to think that was ok and made no effort to correct our bill. We paid it but will NEVER go back! I feel ripped off!

Reviewed February 24, 2016

Great food and service. All of us enjoyed different entrees, and each was fantastic. TIP: Arrive after 8 pm and the street parking meters are not on.

Reviewed February 21, 2016

Was here after walking around downtown. The restaurant was rather empty (the day after mardi gras) so we almost had the place to ourselves.

The service was good although a tad slow for an empty restaurant. Whenever you need something and you have to call a waiter, it is evidence that there are not being attentive. That said, the food was very good. We ordered fish and chips and a clam chowder. Both were delicious and the fish and chips were very generous. Prices are ok for the setting. Wish I had more time to go back and have full meal and try out other things in the menu. Perhaps in my next visit to the city. But I was sufficiently satisfied to desire another visit.