“Oversize Portions”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for “Oversized” breakfast. The food at HH is the BEST you will ever have for breakfast. The servers are very friendly and helpful with assisting you on what to select. My daughter had the Chicken Fried Steak over a bed of bacon mashed potatoes and I had the Meatloaf hash with spinach, red peppers and Gouda cheese over red potatoes. All dishes are served with a huge home made biscuit. Also we had the latte special which was a strawberry latte (incredible). Please make sure you have an appetite before stepping foot in HH. Enjoy!

1  Thank guseboy

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We arrived here at 9:30am no reservations so we were seated in the patio. Patio is nice and they have space heaters. We were told 25 mins wait and we were seated with 5 mins of that. They had an Easter bunny come around for the kids. It was truly amazing! The food was delicious as well. Can’t wait to come back.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Was amazing! The biscuits and gravy was on point, from this Southern Girl! Hefty portions, excellent service, food came fast even on their busy weekend. Went during week as well. Will remember this place!

1  Thank Amanda D
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Went here for dinner my first night ever in San Diego. It was kind of late, so I searched TripAdvisor for nearby recommendations. This was a place my girlfriend and I easily agreed on. Our friends back in New England had raved about the one in Mohegan Sun casino. Their story was true - the signature chicken and waffles can feed a family of four. Same goes for the meatloaf my girlfriend had. It looked like baked Alaska from the days of yore. Service was very friendly! I was a tad bit bummed I couldn't get a Bacardi & Coke, as the bar only has certain spirits, but the vast majority of patrons won't even notice. For dinner time on a Thursday night, I was shocked to see the place pretty empty; the one in CT is always hoppin'. Street parking was a breeze. I hear this location gets jammed for brunch, though, so try and make reservations.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

This place serves delicious breakfast food and plenty of it! The French toast I had was easily enough for two people (clearly I managed to polish it off though - what a legend). I was so full I didn't need to eat again until dinner!