“Nice authentic Persian Restaurant”
Review of Sadaf

Sadaf
Ranked #394 of 5,479 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Offering the finest Royal Persian cuisine.
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Great food, great service entertaining area whet else we could ask! Then, they informed that today special is cheaper beers...that is it. We had good time and accompanied with delicious food. Hostess was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I am not normally one to leave reviews but the chicken kabob dish is amazing at Sadaf. Wholehearted, simple ingredients that complement each other exceptionally well. Will definitely be returning soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2017

This is a hidden gem, the food is cooked and has delicious flavor in each bite. I ordered the "Beef Soltani" and my date ordered the "Salmon Kabob" and the portions are massive that left us both full with leftovers to take home. I am leaving 10 stars if I cloud, highly recommended.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

The fillet and lamb kabobs were literally melt in your mouth delicious. The Dolmeh was very yummy also. Preston was an amazing host and had great conversation about San Diego. And life. LOVED my experience here and highly recommend this delightful place. I was very very impressed and told my husband he would love dining here on our next visit to SD.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

My wife and I enjoy sampling International cuisine. So last night we decided (for the first time) to try some Persian food from Sadaf in Downtown San Diego...
It is simply amazing!
The variety and quality of food were superb.
We had Dolmeh, lamb and chicken kebabs, chicken with a special Persian sauce and baklava for dessert.
Every single dish was the best of the Mediterranean variety we had ever tried.
*HIGHLY recommend and MANY THANKS for the wonderful people at Sadaf.