“Lunch date”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with the service here. Our waiter made sure we had everything we needed and was super polite. Food was good and we made use of the lunch deal, including salad and bread as starters and then a main and ice cream dessert! I'm not the biggest fan of pasta but my boyfriend loved it here!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I come for the Mizithra Cheese & Browned Butter with a side of mushroom sauce of course. I've been eating at OSF since 1977ish and its still great! We had a large group attending a conference and made reservations ahead of time. They were ready when we got there and the service was great. Of course the food was excellent too!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We sat upstairs and had an excellent dinner with a bottle of Chianti. Our waitress was excellent and being upstairs was very nice—quieter and more secluded.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

My husband and I started with Moscow Mules which were very good. For dinner I departed from a traditional pasta dish and tried the Chicken Piccata and it was wonderful. The blend of butter, lemon, capers, shallots, and tomatoes was so delicious along with the Angel Pasta covered with Mizitihra cheese and browned butter. I was very glad I chose this dish! Our server was very attentive as well. The location is great in Gaslamp in San Diego.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We walked in at 10:30 pm on a Saturday night with 19 people. The staff at The Old Spaghetti Factory were able to seat us, adults at one table, and out athletes at another table. We all had a great time. The waitress was a true professional. Took our order without writing anything down and brought everything without missing a beat! Impressive. Plus, she was super friendly and nice. The food is always good at this place and we all had a great time. Thank you to The Old Spaghetti Factory. Love this place!