“Sushi and Ramen”

Add it.
Sei Sushi
Ranked #1,971 of 5,561 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We needed a place for sushi that was close to Grossmont College and stumbled upon this place. We each got our own Ramen (spicy and mild), all of which was delicious. We shared a couple of sushi rolls and enjoyed every bite. The prices are reasonable, food is good, and service is friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2017

It had been awhile since I last ate here.  The sushi is a lot better than I remembered it being.  Service was ok.  I had the 3x4 sashimi.  Pieces were not huge but fresh and tasted really good.  The rainbow roll was also good.  It did not fall apart as I was eating it.

Plenty of parking.  Place looks big when you walk in and look around but there is one section with couches and tables more relaxing with friends over drinks and one wall with tables has several dividers for privacy.

I would definitely come back again to try some other rolls

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Every time I come out to San Diego, I have to go to SEI at least once. They have a combo of three items, any mix you want from a list of appetizers and sushi for about $11. The only thing I've ever had there that I didn't like was the calamari appetizer, everything else has been great.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Since moving to San Carlos, I have made it a point to have lunch at Sei once a week when possible. Their 3 item combo ($9.95) is the best Sushi bargain I have seen in San Diego. It comes with your choice of any 3 traditional or creative rolls and includes miso soup. You have got to try their baked rolls, too. So rich and creamy. Also, they have a few excellent dessert options. The atmosphere is very laid back cool, with multiple screens. One of them is always playing K-Pop, which is very fun. The staff is always friendly and attentive. The owner is often coming out to meet the customers and thank you for your business. He definitely cares about service and quality. Enjoy!!!!

Date of visit: October 2013