Spring Break in San Diego to visit the zoo and Sea World. Enjoyed the hotel's extra space (2 bedroom suite) and great hot breakfast. Everything very clean and even though we were on the 4th floor (smoking areas, yuck!) The smell was not in our room, however, I would have appreciated being asked if why minded or were at least told that we were in the smoking section but did not find out until I asked why there smell of smoke in hallways. Anyway, staff very friendly and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and Travelocity so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites