Simply my favorite hotel in the area. Next door’s Hilton Garden Inn, which offers a decent dinner and it is just across the Homewood Suites parking lot (they share). The breakfast at Homewood is substantial, the coffee decent and the rooms are spotless.
Love the beds. Plenty of pillows. Staff friendly, efficient and personable. Not my first stay here nor my last. I came here with my teenage daughter and hubby on a college road trip, but have stayed here for business too. I get free wifi with Hilton Honors.
Within minutes of major San Diego attractions and San Diego State University, but not “too close” if that makes sense. So free parking, not overloaded with people. My preference, may not be yours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites