The personnel are very well trained, apparently. Very much customer service oriented: quick, responsive, proactive in trying to help the customers.
Very nice and spacious suite; we had a King with a sofa sleeper 1-bedroom. Very clean.
Breakfast and evening reception were very nice. They were making hamburgers and hot dogs and bringing them into the reception area, as they were ready. Good quality, not the small cheap dogs that you sometimes get.
Definitely great value.
Location is not the best, if you visit San Diego, since you have to drive for about 13 miles to downtown. We didn't have any problems with the traffic, and even found a free parking space in the Gas Lamp District.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites