Our family (3 adults 2 children) traveled to San Diego to run a marathon (2 adults) and enjoy Legoland, SeaWorld and fun in the sun. We initially booked with another hotel (Wyndham Garden near Sea World) and had a terrible experience, small room, unresponsive management and low quality accommodations. We called Homewood suites and were astounded with how friendly everyone was and how hard they worked to accommodate us on short notice. The hotel was incredibly clean and updated, free breakfast and dinner! The room was large and comfortable with free parking and internet. We were pleased with the distance to all the attractions (20 mins tops) and how helpful every staff member was with directions and suggestions. Great for kids, not too loud and all around a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites