1,730 results
All reviews free dinner mon thurs breakfast and dinner evening reception full kitchen stove top bedroom suite home away from home complimentary breakfast front desk staff torrey pines yogurt sofa bed living area family vacation sea world definitely stay here again
Reviewed June 2, 2016

The lady in the front desk is very friendly and accommodating. i made a mistake when booking online and the lady who answered my call is very helpful and patient. I enjoyed my stay and the buffet breakfast are one of the best!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mollysinclair39, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Hi Maria,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us and sharing your positive experience with our front desk staff. We always want to make the booking process easy and accessible for our guests, so we are glad to hear that you were very satisfied! Additionally, it's nice to hear you enjoyed the complimentary buffet breakfast that we provide every morning. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in San Diego!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

I have been staying at this hotel whenever my jobs sends me on work assignments to San Diego. I have been staying at the Homewood Suites Del Mar for a couple months out of the year for seven years. And i try not to stay anywhere else either! The hotel management has been very friendly for all the years that I have been going there. The host and hostess are super friendly and i also have got to know some of them too like Norma M. Whenever i ask, they will make sure I have food whenever i miss the weekday dinners due to my fluctuating work schedule. The hotel is in a location where you can take a brisk walk anytime of the day or night and they have plenty of sidewalks for that. The area is a nice quiet, residential, family friendly area. Can't wait to make my stay here a cool 10 years. Thanks to all of the Homewood Suites Del Mar staff.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank J F
mollysinclair39, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Hi jjmkmf,
We are so happy to have you as a part of the family at Homewood! Wow, your message really brings a genuine smile to our faces, as we work hard to make each guest feel at home. We will pass on your kind words to our staff, particularly Norma and the food staff, who will sincerely appreciate it. Additionally, I'm glad that you recognize the beauty of our location, the flexibility of our staff to accommodate business travelers, and the friendliness of each team member. We're thrilled to reach the 10 year point with you, and hopefully many years to come!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

We made last minutes reservations and originally booked a room with 2 queen size beds and when we arrived we got an upgrade due to the amount of people in my family without requesting to do so I was surprised and happy to hear that.

Hi I1888GDbarbarab,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We love to help our guests feel comfortable, and I am glad we were able to accommodate you and your family before you had to ask! Our housekeeping staff works hard to provide neat and clean rooms, and to go above and beyond to meet your needs. We hope to see you next time you visit San Diego!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

We were traveling though and only needed a room for a night. I wish all of our stays were as pleasant. Sally Reid was pretty busy at the front desk, but did a great job taking care of our needs. She heard that it was our 10 year anniversary and had a totally unexpected surprise when we got to our room later that night. We loved the rooms too... very roomy... we have three young kids and it was nice to be able to spread out.

Love it!!!
Thank you!

Hi subsist98,

Wow, we are thrilled that you had such an exceptional stay! We truly care about taking care of our guest needs, especially on your 10 year anniversary. Sally will be happy to hear your appreciation towards her efforts. Additionally, I'm glad that you enjoyed the spacious rooms and pleasant atmosphere at our property. Wishing you another fabulous 10 years!

Reviewed May 30, 2016

My family was on vacation and stayed for 5 days at this location. We had an excellent experience, the staff was very friendly and professional. Rebecca at the front Desk was very attentive and friendly. She made the check in process smooth and was very accommodating. David in the dining room was the best, he was very friendly and kept the dining area clean. This was our first time in San Diego so he gave us tips about the best places to visit and he was just exceptional. The hotel is very clean and Modern which is very important to us and the service was just awesome. Breakfast was good and helped start our day. The social hour in the evening was also great. We felt at home and no complaints. Also, if cleanliness is important to you and you are looking for a home away from home experience- then this is the hotel. Thanks all for making our stay great !

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mollysinclair39, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

Hi P G,

We are ecstatic to hear you refer to your stay with us as "excellent"! The little things can make a big difference when staying at a property, so we are happy that you found our staff friendly and professional. We will definitely let Rebecca and David know the kind words that you shared with us, and I'm sure they will appreciate it. Additionally, we're glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and the social hour, which our Food & Beverage staff goes above and beyond to make for our guests. Lastly, thank you for commenting on the cleanliness, the check in process, and the dining area; it sounds like you had a wonderful first time in San Diego! If you're up for a second, we look forward to seeing you stay with us again!