“Amazing bouillabaisse!”

Tom Ham's Lighthouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Tom Ham's Lighthouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 5,244 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Harbor Dr.
Reviewed May 1, 2016

A special treat on last night on Harbor Island. A touch expensive but worth it. A beautiful place, every table placed to have a great view. Just perfect. Wait staff extremely well trained and attentive. Menu rich and varied, each dish reads better than the last but the bouillabaise won.

1  Thank jmoyersbowmer

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

We made reservations, arrived promptly, had great professional and friendly service.
They have an amazing brunch great views of the city, they refill your mimosa constantly and cleaning dirty plates promptly. It's a great place to go as a family or special holidays. Take some time afterwards to take pictures outside with the sandiego background!

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

We had a good meal & great company. Had not seen this family member in a long time. Went for lunch and talked until the dinner crowd started to arrive. The staff was very nice as I think we lost our waiter 2 table turns.
The salad was fantastic and the fish & chips were a hit. Again can't say enough about the friendless of the staff.
Thank you.

Reviewed April 9, 2016

To be honest we picked this restaurant because it is pretty close to the airport and has a great view of the San Diego Harbor. We had a wonderful dining experience with our family. The waiter was very good and very friendly. The food was also very good. Front elevator not working had to do through the kitchen to avoid walking up lots of stairs.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

I did not know what to expect when I made reservations for my wife and myself for dinner; however, Tom Ham's Lighthouse Restaurant was exceptional. My wife had the scallops, and I had grilled salmon, both of which were excellent. They were very fresh and not overcooked, which seems to be especially the case with scallops. They had an excellent wine selection that complemented the food well. And the view--we were there as the sun was setting and the lights of San Diego came on. Memorable!!

I highly recommend it. We will be back.