“Outstanding treat on Veterans' Day”

Barnstorming Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$109.50*
and up
Open Cockpit Biplane Sightseeing Ride in San Diego
Ranked #114 of 295 Tours in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Airplane adventures.
Reviewed 11 November 2014

Flying open cockpit is a magnificent way to enjoy the day. The experience brought back wonderful memories and created new ones. Superior service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing time! Did the 40 minute ride and it was worth every penny. All the staff were friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend this adventure.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

I can't say enough about how great this company is! I recently booked a tour for a 40 minute bi-plane flight over San Diego. After renting a car and driving to the facility, I was more than crushed to find out once I got there that the plane itself was having mechanical problems. Bonnie was just as crushed as I was and after a few minutes, I had an offer for a similar trip in a cessna. Matter of fact, the company actually called around to a competitor helicopter company just to see of they could offer any comparable flight since they weren't able to take me up in the biplane. After some discussion, I decided to go with the cessna trip and I'm so glad I did! The pilot, Bill, walked me through take off, performing basic aerial maneuvers and he even let me land the plane (he may be second-guessing that last one, it wasn't exactly pretty). Never once did I feel as if we were in danger, Bill was an experienced pilot and cool as a cucumber with a total stranger taking the controls. He made the trip fun, informative and exciting. Bonnie also has the patience of a saint because I called her no less than 5 times in the span of about 45 minutes attempting to get directions to the office because my phone/gps was acting up. Thank you to Travis, Bonnie and Bill for a wonderful experience- one that could have ended up much different but with their work and dedication, turned out great!

1  Thank Lynnsey N
Reviewed 25 September 2014

This is a great sightseeing trip. Everyone there was professional and the service was great. If you want to see San Diego from the air this is a must do.