“Amazing Bahn Mi”

Shallot Asian Cuisine
Ranked #2,650 of 4,853 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Grill
Description: We serve Asian food, specifically Vietnamese food. Our specialty is "pho", which is a beef noodle soup. Other dishes include vermicelli, rice, or Vietnamese sandwiches known as "banh mi". We also offer a variety of vegetarian choices.
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Ate here for lunch and the chicken Bahn Mi was amazing. The vegetarian spring rolls were very good too. The owner personally went table to table making sure everyone was enjoying their meal. This is a nice little place very good atmosphere with very good food I would recommend

Reviewed 28 December 2015

The wait staff was very nice and welcoming. There was one Asian in our group, and he was not impressed with the House Special ... bland tasting soup. I had the vegetarian with tofu and it was good, but I had flavored it with lots of hoisin sauce. For a different take on Asian food, you have to try this type of place once.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

I really enjoy the Banh Mi's at this place. It is a bit overpriced in my opinion. The spring rolls (pork and shrimp) are not that good. If you are feeling like having Vietnamese food on your lunch break, give this place a try once.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I've never had pho before and I can't have carbs right now. The lady behind the counter was very patient and helpful. As it turned out, the food was GREAT. I basically had stir fry veggies with chicken. Good flavor and not overwhelming. I had some veggie pho after that, but was really too full to enjoy it.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

I can't seem to stop eating here. This place is a welcome addition to the other restaurants in this food court. I frequent the other places but I go to this one the most because of the vermicelli noodles N1). So good, I'm obsessed with them. Now if I can only bring myself to order the other items, I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed.